The CONTRAIN4YOU Application is managed by the following Joint Controllers: Contrain Poland Sp. z o.o. ul. Towarowa 35, 61-896 Poznań, Contrain Global Sp. z o.o. ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź and Contrain sp. z o.o., ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź.
The Joint Controllers have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact via e-mail: email@example.com
For the companies of the Contrain group, privacy protection and the protection of personal data of our clients is an inherent value contributing to the building of mutual trust. Therefore, we abide by all the applicable legal regulations on data protection and are constantly striving to perfect our activities in this regard. Your personal data are processed based on the applicable laws, in particular on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the GDPR”) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (“the Act”).
- Using CONTRAIN4YOU
- Application – a mobile application named CONTRAIN4YOU, dedicated to Contrain’s contractors,
- Controller – Contrain Poland Sp. z o.o. ul. Towarowa 35, 61-896 Poznań, Contrain Global Sp. z o.o. ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź and Contrain sp. z o.o., ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź,
- User – a person who downloaded and installed the Application on their mobile device such as a smartphone,
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The Application is installed on mobile devices, in particular on mobile phones and tablets, after a prior free download of the application through:
- Google Play Store, in the case of a mobile device with the Android system
- Apple App Store, in the case of a mobile device with the iOS system
The price of data transfer is covered by the Application User. These costs are in line with the tariffs of the data transfer and service provider.
- It is a requirement for downloading and using the Application to have a working smartphone which fulfils the following technical conditions:
- for the version downloaded from Google Play Store:
– at least Android 4.4
- for the version downloaded from Apple App Store:
– at least iOS 9.0.
- The User can stop using the Application at any time. To delete the Application from their device, the User should uninstall the Application according to the manual of their device.
- The User decides if they want to download an updated Application through the settings of their device. Automatic updates are dependant on the personal settings of the device. If the user does not want their updates to be downloaded automatically, they should turn off the possibility of automatic updates on their device.
- Using the Application does not require providing any personal data. The Application does not store any personal data which can allow for the identification of any specific Application User.
- Depending on the mobile system, the Application may have access to the following authorisations on the mobile device:
- memory of the device in order to install the Application itself,
- The Controller does not transfer, sell or lend any of the User’s personal data to other people or institutions.
- In the case of any questions, doubts or necessity to make a complaint about the operation of the mobile Application, please contact us using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post: ul. Towarowa 35, 61-896 Poznań. In the case of e-mail contact initiated by the Application User, the Controller will process the data shared by the User, such as: name, surname and email address, to contract the User back. Providing data by the User is not required, however, it is needed to perform the actions or obtain the information which the User requested. The data are immediately deleted by the Controller after they are used. The User has the power to access their data and change them.
- In all cases connected to processing your data by the Controller, you can contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail: email@example.com, or by post: ul. Towarowa 35, 61-896 Poznań, with an annotation on the envelope: „Personal data protection / Ochrona danych osobowych”.
II. Processing personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for conducting complaints or explanatory proceedings, in particular under the relevant regulations, unless the law states otherwise.
Your personal data may be transferred only to the entities to whom the Controller has entrusted personal data processing and also to the entities authorised to receiving such data under the law.
We will store your personal data until the task for which your data was collected is completed and additionally, regarding archived material, for the time that arises from the Act of 14 July 1983 on the national archive resources and archives (Dz.U. / Journal of Laws of 2018 item 217, as amended).
You have the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof, the right to have your data rectified and also the right to have your data deleted, the right to data portability, to restrict the processing of your data and to object against the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, if your data are processed based on your consent. Withdrawing the consent does not influence the lawfulness of the processing from before the withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa). You can do this, if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully.
We do not process your data in an automated manner, including as profiling. We do not transfer your data to third parties or international organizations.